OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES: Reader Giveaways on ThinkTalkBlog.com – effective from July 2013.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. To Enter: Complete the official entry requirements (Rafflecopter or Comment Entries) found following the giveaway announcement article. Number of entries per person varies according to entry method and is designated on the entry form. Giveaway sponsor and ThinkTalkBlog.com are not responsible for technical errors that prevent an entrant from completing the entry form.
3. Giveaway Start and End Dates: Giveaway begins on article publication date and end dates for each giveaway are listed on the giveaway article. All entries must be completed by 11:59 PM CST on the final date of the giveaway listed.
4. Eligibility: Giveaways are open to entrants 18 years and older. Eligibility countries vary according to giveaway and are listed on the giveaway form. Giveaway sponsor is responsible for regional limitations.
5. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Purchase of a product from sponsor company will not improve odds of winning.
6. Prize Details: Prizes vary according to giveaway and are listed on the giveaway form. No prize substitution allowed by winner. Prizes are not transferable. All Federal, State, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must provide full name, contact email address, and valid mailing address to claim prize.
7. Prize Delivery: Prizes are shipped (or emailed in the case of a gift code) directly from the sponsor company unless otherwise noted on the giveaway form. The owner of ThinkTalkBlog.com is not responsible for prizes not delivered from the sponsor company, delivered damaged or delivered in an untimely manner. If the winner has an issue with their prize they are required to contact the sponsor company directly to find resolution. If a winner does not receive their prize within 6 weeks of confirmation, the winner may contact ThinkTalkBlog.com and request an email inquiry be sent to the giveaway sponsor. We will do our best to help resolve any issues with a sponsor or a prize, but since we do not physically ship prizes we are limited to the steps we can take to help. Sponsors found not shipping prizes WILL have their post removed from ThinkTalkBlog.com. We will not promote a company that cannot keep it’s word to a winner.
8. Drawing and Awarding of Prize(s): Winner or winners are selected at random from all qualifying entries via Rafflecopter or, in the case of comment entries, via Random.org. The decisions of the giveaway sponsor on all matters relating to the giveaway are final. The prize winners will be notified by email following the drawing. All prizes will be awarded. Prize winners will have 48 hours to reply to the winning email. If you do not reply within 48 hours you will forfeit your prize and a new winner will be chosen. ThinkTalkBlog.com owner is not liable for undelivered confirmation emails due to email service error. We suggest checking your SPAM folder daily if you are entering contests.
9. Liability for Use of Prize: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that both ThinkTalkBlog.com, the giveaway sponsor and its respective affiliate companies will be released and held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind related in any way or sustained in connection with the acceptance, use or misuse, of the prize.
10. Miscellaneous: Both giveaway sponsor and ThinkTalkBlog.com reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to void any entries suspect of cheating or failing to follow giveaway guidelines.
11. Trademarks: Any trademarks used in this promotion are the property of the respective trademark owners and are used for identification purposes only. All first hand review photos are the property of ThinkTalkBlog.com and may not be reprinted or otherwise used without written permission.
12. List of Winners: Winners of each giveaway will be listed on the original giveaway entry form upon confirmation. It is the responsibility of entrants to return to the original entry article and check for the winner confirmation. Email notification will be sent only to the giveaway winner, within 3 days of the close of the giveaway. Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize, or a new winner will be drawn.
13. Sponsor: If there is a business sponsor for the giveaway they will be listed on the giveaway entry form.
14. Technical Difficulties: In the case of technical difficulties that prevent use of the automated selection portion of the Rafflecopter giveaway form, a winner will be selected from all qualified entries via Random.org and the winner will be posted, with proof of winning selection, on the giveaway article. ThinkTalkBlog.com owner is not liable for undelivered confirmation emails due to email service error.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the giveaway policy on ThinkTalkBlog.com you are encouraged to contact me using my contact form, or email me at Bobbie [AT] ThinkTalkBlog [DOT] com.